I have been qualified and practising as a coach and trainer since 1987.
I am an accredited commercial and workplace mediator. I train commercial mediators and assess candidates for accreditation as commercial mediators.
I am a BACP and UKCP Registered Psychotherapist. My clinical experience is in both private practice and the NHS.
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy, Regents University, London
- PGDip in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regents University, London
- Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regents University, London
- ADR Group Accredited Workplace Mediator
- TeCSA (Technology and Construction Solicitors Association) Specialist Construction Course for Mediators
- MATA (Mediation and Training Alternatives) Advanced Mediator Skills Training Course, Italy
- CEDR (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) Accredited Commercial Mediator
Coach and Trainer
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching: accredited at Masters level by Bristol Business School: 40 hours of advanced training and practice in executive coaching skills
- Institute of Training and Development (ITD) Certificate in Coaching and Training (1987): a post-graduate accreditation programme comprising:
- Coaching skills
- Behavioural psychology
- Facilitation skills
- Training design and delivery
- LLM International Commercial Law (International Commercial Arbitration; English Law of the International Sale of Goods; Commercial Conflicts of Laws; International and Comparative Oil and Gas Law)
- Barrister (non-practising)
Other Academic Education
- B.A. (Hons.) Ancient History and Classical Archaeology,
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
I am supervised in my coaching and psychotherapy work, according to professional standards requirements and best practice. This means that I am coached in how I work with my clients so that I maintain the highest levels of clarity and objectivity. Confidentiality is assured and ensured within that framework.